Market Research

In our first lesson in the course of Principles of Business, Marketing, and Finance, we were tasked with completing a dry run of Marketing Research. This was the dry bones in which I learned how to not only how to run surveys but also how to properly use the information I received in them. Below the survey results which helped me decide on how to effectively create radio advertisements ans surveys to improve my virtual business. As I progressed through the sessions I learned helpful facts about how demographics and location affect the survey results and the need for increased profits and increased effectiveness of the radio and other advertisements. Market research was a fairly simple task that is the foundation of a business with in it holds the search and constructs of building a strong consumer base. Market research can change the business all together. Market research is simple if done right but if not it will be the death of your business.

Comments

Popular Posts